Some (possibly) final notes before the first issue release:
- Luna Park blog's upcoming review of Hobart will be moved to our first issue, as we recently received a review copy of their latest issue...along with a special gift. All we will say for the moment is the entire package from Hobart was so good we were compelled to give it more attention;
- As our first issue launch will coincide with the AWP conference, we are publishing a special essay by Thomas Washington, looking at the conference through a writer's quizzical (and often baffled) eyes;
- We have pushed our submission deadline for the first issue back to January 15th, giving reviewers a little more time to pore over their favorite (or most reviled) literary magazines;
- And, for literary magazine editors, we are still accepting lit mag ads and excerpts of current issues. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Finally: we are now accepting submissions of reviews, interviews, essays, and excerpts for our second issue. Submissions are due April 10th to email@example.com.